Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Resolution Scaling issue

by Rlyeh6560

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Resolution Scaling issue

★★★★ Novice

Hi there,

I am on XB1, have an older 55" TV, and I have cycled through all the available screen modes. None allow me to see the entire HUD/viewable picture. Will the screen edges be adustable or scaleable at all at launch? 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5 (99 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Message 3 of 5 (74 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Same issue here. There are quite a number of threads about this subject (with different names -- Safe zone, screen boundries, X/Y Buttons, etc.). Attached are 3 pictures of this problem.

Message 2 of 5 (77 Views)
Highlighted

Message 3 of 5 (75 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I don't understand what "safezone setting" means? Could you please elaborate? Thanks a bunch! :D MyTV, which I use as my sole computer screen, I have to resize the desktop in Nvidia Control Panel to 1842x1026 at 60 hz, and then I reset the resolution to it's native 1920x1080 at 60 hz. This works fine in ALL of my other games. They all pick up that it is 1920x1080 and display fine. So why does Anthem clip all four edges of the screen? Also, when I load the game back up, it will sometimes not retain my resolution settings, and starts up in 1280x720 at 60 hz. This is after I have set and saved the resolution previously.

Message 4 of 5 (52 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am on an Original Xbox One with an older 32" TV. I have no resizing options. I keep getting lost &/or dead because I can't see the important information. Can you fix this?

Message 5 of 5 (27 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help