Reset time.

by DarthAmonN

Original Post

Reset time.

★★★ Newbie

Good day. Sorry if I am doing something wrong (I am still new to this forum system). Anyway. I started playing SWGOH a few days ago and noticed that their time of activities reset, bonus energy and all such things are uncomfortable to me and require me to wake up in the middle of a night if I want to claim it. Today I found in settings that it is possible to change our activities reset time. I was glad to make this game comfortable for my time zone. But after I changed it I noticed that I need to wait more than a day now for my PvP attempts and challenges to reset. According to the game, they will be reset not at the time of my next activities reset (which is set correctly now) but at the next after it. It means I won't be able to do PvP battles and won't be able to complete my daily tasks. Can it be fixed? In the settings, it said nothing about such issues otherwise I would've waited for a day when I can't play in order to change my settings. It seems strange that there is no warning about the fact that changing a player's time zone will make it impossible to complete daily tasks the day after this change was made (it's not like people could overuse such possibility for "free" resets since it can be done only once per year. but seeing how it forces to skip a day of doing in-game tasks definitely does not inspire much).

Message 1 of 6 (577 Views)

Re: Reset time.

Community Manager

Hi @DarthAmonN

We have a guide that outlines how to change your payout reward timeslots as well as what to keep in mind before making the switch. You can read more on that here: How to change reward payouts in STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes

If you aren’t sure about your time zone changes, contact us and an agent can review and discuss it with you.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 6 (529 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I moved to a different country and j accidentally changed to a wrong time zone, i used one reset to try and farm faster , but when i wanted to change back i messed up a d put in the wrong time. I would like to ask if i can get one more time reset to fix this?

Message 3 of 6 (491 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Chogi1337,

Aside from the information I shared above in my earlier post, we aren't able to assist with these cases from the forum. You may need to connect with the support team directly. Please follow the steps in the links shared above for more on how to do that.

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 6 (461 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m trying to contact support but there isn’t a topic or a issue for time reset

Message 5 of 6 (431 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Chogi1337

Yeah the options aren't super specific for reset times. 😅 I'd suggest going with "Promotions and events". This option should route you through to the right team who can assist with changing guild names. You will need to submit a help ticket from your SWGOH account though. If you're unsure of how to do this, this guide will walk you through that process.

- EA_Lanna

Message 6 of 6 (410 Views)