Re: Request to have ‘Accept As Solution’ removed.

by CharlieDaisy12

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

Well, I feel strongly that insert picture at least should be working. Also someone was complaining about not being able to quickly upload video from their phone to the website. There could be a lot of missing video, too, which I understand is what they really need. Plus I have to keep forwarding my recent pics and video from my phone. 
Anyway, just wondering if you know who I should talk to about getting this Bug Report I did reordered back to the original. It got put together with another along with I think part of my post at Twitter, and the result is chaos. I just want it put back to the way I wrote it. 

Message 11 of 12 (394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@SalixCat OK. So long as they know. 
Is it possible to ask you three technical questions? Or to tell me what literature I need to consult for answers?
I need to know
1. How to get a report you’ve made restored to the original

2. How to tell the difference between one’s Direct Message being officially ignored and not, and 3,

and this isn’t really a technical question, and you don’t have to answer it, but I really wouldn’t mind knowing why you didn’t tell me I could change that NPCs name myself? From my Bug Report on the NPC name change? I’m not complaining, and I still would have put in the Bug Report, but I was kind of running around like it proved someone was tampering in some way with my game, because let’s face it, I think they just did. I think the probability of the computer having done it, to the very character I was complaining about the day before, is very low. And I didn’t do it. That leaves the computer and a tamperer. And me, for everyone else. With no one investigating. Maybe that’s what EA Dragons Eye is doing right now, I don’t know. 
At any rate, it would be nice to know, and as well I want to make sure that report is the way I left it. 

Message 12 of 12 (362 Views)