Xbox One X

04/20/2019

No

Appear then disappear

Message 231 of 245 (1,579 Views)

Re: Request for Info - Missing Legion of Dawn Content - All Platforms

Community Manager

Hey all,

We've gone through and confirmed that players missing the LoD content entirely were game sharing, this is intended behavior and we'll be closing this down.

Please note, if you are experiencing an issue where you had the content and it has disappeared you'll want to reach out to an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us for assistance.

Please attach the requested photos as described here http://bit.ly/Provide_PoP so they can take a look at this.

Thanks

EACade
Message 232 of 245 (12,140 Views)

★★★ Novice

Indented behaviour, that’s BS, I paid for the LoD, I didn’t get the content I paid for on my account!! Try fixing your broke game!!

Message 233 of 245 (1,526 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Psn Lutzinatorr
- PS4 
- Today,06.june 2019
- No share play 
- appear and then disappear

Message 234 of 245 (1,448 Views)

★★★ Newbie

TheShaDOW92s

Xbox one

No dia de lançamento

Não

Ele tá instalado mas não aparece dentro do jogo

Message 235 of 245 (1,337 Views)

★ Novice

MadMax122400

PSN

7/13/2019

No

Never arrived

Message 236 of 245 (1,233 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Xanthus179

Playstation

Today 7-16-19

No game share

Never appeared

Maybe this is something for a new topic but I’m seeing conflicting reports on how we should be receiving the items. The insert in the game case says that I should be able to download the content after redeeming the code while some people online suggest that after entering the code, it should just appear in the game when you get to the store. 

I assume there is an actual download since the PS Store has a stand-alone deluxe upgrade and your own troubleshooting steps suggest reinstalling the content. Restarting and restoring licenses on the console has made no difference and I can keep entering the same code over and over without getting the normal message saying that the code has already been used.

Message 237 of 245 (1,224 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I purchased Anthem Legion of Dawn edition for PlayStation 4 on 07/17/19. It was a physical game disk with the voucher code for the Legion of Dawn DLC. I redeemed the code on 07/18/19. Once I entered the code and hit continue I never got the chance to download it. I tried restarting the PS4 and checked in with PlayStation but couldn't figure it out. I opened the game several times to see if the content was there but it wasn't. I tried entering the code in again but it said that it was already in use and PlayStation confirmed that it is in use by me. I never got the chance to download the content.

Message 238 of 245 (1,201 Views)

★★★ Newbie

zanem17

Xbox

20th August 2019

No

Never arrived, the Legendary gun showed and then disappeared.

Message 239 of 245 (1,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Virus xStatic

Xbox One

Around August 2019

Appeared, then disappeared. I was able to equip the items, but they soon disappeared thereafter.

Message 240 of 245 (915 Views)