We're currently tracking an issue that is causing some Legion of Dawn players to not receive the extra content that came bundled with it.
To get this taken care of we'll need some information from you, Freelancers.
The information we need is as follows:
- Origin, Gamertag, or PSN ID
- Date you redeemed the code
- Are you using game share?
- Did your LOD content appear and then disappear or did it never arrive?
If you are able to, please attach a screenshot of your rewards tab in Prospero’s store.
So your report should look something like this -
Thanks for helping us get to the bottom of this.
Solved! Go to Solution.
We've gone through and confirmed that players missing the LoD content entirely were game sharing, this is intended behavior and we'll be closing this down.
Please note, if you are experiencing an issue where you had the content and it has disappeared you'll want to reach out to an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us for assistance.
Please attach the requested photos as described here http://bit.ly/Provide_PoP so they can take a look at this.
February - last edited February
- Xbox One
- I don't remember the exact date. That was around 15/01/2019, a bit before the VIP Demo
- Using game share with a friend. (he has the LoD items)
- LoD content never arrived