Request for 50 apex coins

by NoJuKu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Request for 50 apex coins

★ Novice

Hello i wonna buy phasewalker wriath skins and when i buy 1000 apex coins I will have to buy another set to get these 50 apex coins that there would be a chance for you to add 50 apex coins to my account. Regards and happy holidays.

Message 1 of 2 (597 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Request for 50 apex coins

Community Manager
@NoJuKu We are unable to make changes to your account on the forums, this being said if you missing coins please reach out to an EA Advisor. However we are unable to add coins on request, you can earn them through in-game items like the battle pass or purchasing additional ones from the store.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (545 Views)

All Replies

Re: Request for 50 apex coins

Community Manager
@NoJuKu We are unable to make changes to your account on the forums, this being said if you missing coins please reach out to an EA Advisor. However we are unable to add coins on request, you can earn them through in-game items like the battle pass or purchasing additional ones from the store.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (546 Views)