Reporting Hackers! There needs to be an easier way!

by JaegerBomb777

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Reporting Hackers! There needs to be an easier way!

★★★★★ Guide

There really needs to be an easier way to report hackers in the game!

You should be able to go to the scoreboard, right click on their name and report. If enough people report the person per game (say 10+ or 15+ per game) then it should be investigated.

The amount of times we've all been one-shotted through walls or shot a player numerous times only to have them insta-heal just before dying is ridiculous!

It's very easy to spot a hacker when you check the scoreboard and everyone has between 0-15 kills and one person has 85 kills, it looks very suspicious.

I know that there are some good players out there, but if you combine the fact that they have 50+ more kills than everyone else and they shoot you through a wall, then it's pretty obvious that they're hacking.

I've seen this happen in over 50 games now and it just ruins it for everyone!

If you're on the losing team, the hacker just makes your team miserable and rage-quit and if you're on the winning team, the hacker literally steals all the kills so you're left running around looking for enemies but the hacker has killed them all before you even see them!

We need a quick and convenient way "in-game" to report these hackers!
Not an online form outside of the game!

Please make it easier for us to report these hackers in-game!

AND

Please stop the hackers!

Message 1 of 2 (239 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Reporting Hackers! There needs to be an easier way!

★★★★★ Guide

I wonder if EA and Dice will stop all the hackers, afk'ers and spawn campers before this game slowly dies?

It's just not fun anymore.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (219 Views)

All Replies

Re: Reporting Hackers! There needs to be an easier way!

★★★★★ Guide

I wonder if EA and Dice will stop all the hackers, afk'ers and spawn campers before this game slowly dies?

It's just not fun anymore.

Message 2 of 2 (220 Views)