Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Report many problems in the Middle East PC

by MASTEROC7_IR

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Report many problems in the Middle East PC

★★★ Novice

this game is just broken, i have exactly the same problems, cheaters are everywhere, its insine but its a fact that nearly half of players are cheating, its unbelievable and its a shame for this company for such a weak supports that is so easy for cheaters to cheat in game

Message 11 of 15 (241 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Same here in South-Italy, I realized that I cannot compete with other European users that are close to the servers. My football players are always slower than theirs.

And me too I have been kicked-out from Ultimate Team many times when winning versus a cheater in FUT Champions or Division Rivals where I'm stuck in the 9th division.

For these reasons, I will not buy any EA products anymore. It makes no sense to play the game.

Message 12 of 15 (231 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I really hated FIFA in pc unfortunately because several things 

1- I keep playing with same players 

2- the market is dead in trading or selling players I have baby icons kept up to 3 weeks to sell 

3-difficult to find players

4- the cheaters even if I finally find a player 50% he will cheat and get a win then I loose by his glitch or something 

in the end, I hope we get cross-platform in Fifa 21 to be fair otherwise no one will play it in PC my first year and I regret I bought it in PC 

thanks, Aziz

Message 13 of 15 (201 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

yes we have same problem. 

same opponent in every sigle match in rivals or weekend. 

cheaters is everywhere

draft doesnt find any opponent 

last night in draft i faced a team that all of 11 players have only 2 yellow link and the rest of them was red. but his chem showed me 100 😳

how?!

and then in sec 1 my game was extremely lagged and then i lost my connection and my draft was over !

very very easy!

please do something !

Message 14 of 15 (171 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have 17 wins And I'm trying to get higher rankings ( see attach pic )

I've been trying to find a player for more than 30 minutes, But I did not succeed Raised eyebrow ( Please do not send me troubleshooting steps I have seen thousands of times Large smile )

Are you joking with Middle Eastern players on your PC? Who will pay $ 60 for this game in the future?

For a game where the players will not reach 100 people and most of them are cheaters

Should I play with my computer now to get a higher rank? Large smile

-------------------------------------------------

CM Edit: Do not mass-tag. 

Message 15 of 15 (134 Views)
Twitter Stream