Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Report many problems in the Middle East PC

by MASTEROC7_IR

Original Post

Highlighted

Report many problems in the Middle East PC

★ Apprentice

this is a report for many issues in middle East on PC

FIFA on this server is very confused and filled with cheating.

the problem of lagging and delay that exists on Ps4 and Xbox One,is many times worse on PC.

in Pc, you are just competing with a group of friends in weekend league that they are not more than 100 people,and also its impossible to find an opponent in draft and also division rivals in divisions higher than 4.

FIFA is not interesting after a few first weeks and after that the game is boring because it's seems that we are repeating a game with our friends، fixing this problem is possible if only by crossplay with ps4 or xbox or connecting middle east to the other european servers.

and after all, the worst thing is when we found out that nearly half of players are cheating in game or using glitch in game in weekend league.
we have reported these players many times but there are many of them and ea doesnt care about it.

this topic is an ultimatum and the last word from a huge group of FiFa 20 players of middle east

If you cant or you dont want to fix these problems and you just care about PS and Xbox then remove PC, for sure there are many better games on PC to play and we will continue playing them.

Message 1 of 15 (524 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Report many problems in the Middle East PC

★★★ Novice

there are many cheaters, this weak i was 9wins and no loss, and then i faced guy that he just used some kind of cheat that closed the game and it didnt count as a lost for for me, after 2wins when i was 11wins and no loss i faced him again and he played, after first half i was 4.1 ahead and then conection lost 😂😂 its disgusting, i will not buy fifa 21 if this cheating things is going to be continued.

Message 2 of 15 (515 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

this thing is happening to me every week against people who i know they are cheaters, and its not the only cheat that they use, some of them upgarde player's skill move and weak foot and also their stats, some of them play with a team that has 50 chemistry but their players are god, and i just realized that cpu is playing for some of them.

Message 3 of 15 (509 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

very player use glitch (dc connection ) in weekend league and rivals .

please fix this glitch ea

Message 4 of 15 (481 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
@MASTEROC7_IR
I think its futile. Ea dont respect to players and they only control transaction on illegal transfer of coin,because their benefits on it.
They sacrifice quality for quantity.
Its rediculous
Message 5 of 15 (449 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
@MASTEROC7_IR Using the cheats in rivales and weekend is very very annoying
Pls fix this problem ea
Message 6 of 15 (394 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I have same issues too, so many cheaters is just the first problem, the servers are next one and most importantly why we should buy the game when there is no opponents to face? I mean you just play with all possible opponents in first month and the rest is just the same people. If you don't wanna fix the game, or give us cross play just don't bother to release the pc version. 

Message 7 of 15 (391 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

yeah its very annoying. middle East servers are full of cheaters

Message 8 of 15 (360 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Nice game 

Really this is a very nice game for cheaters. The question is ea cant do anything against them or simply dont want to do anything.

Worth to buy fifa21? I don't think so 

Message 9 of 15 (345 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

That is absolutely right.

What should we do with servers or cheaters?

These two are very clear and we don't know how it will continue!

At least just do something with cheaters

Just a strong anticheat

Do something plz!

We love Football(soccer) and this game but nowdays with DNF and cheaters ,our intrest is losing!

Message 10 of 15 (330 Views)
Twitter Stream