Re: Report error and not saving data

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Report error and not saving data

★ Novice

Hi Folks

I have issues with saving acheivements on Battlefield 5 the last several weeks. Everytime I get to a new ranks during play, when I either log off or during a session I get the message "can't fetch your report ID used 1108215115088298496. The number changes every time it shows up with this error. I know the points or coins I have earned will not be saved. EA says they are aware of this issue so my next question is can someone tell me if I can reset my cloud data to zero and start from scratch? EA says no way they can help with this. 

Regards 

Hejhog100

Message 1 of 2 (296 Views)

Accepted Solution

@HEJHOG100 wrote:

Hi Folks

I have issues with saving acheivements on Battlefield 5 the last several weeks. Everytime I get to a new ranks during play, when I either log off or during a session I get the message "can't fetch your report ID used 1108215115088298496. The number changes every time it shows up with this error. I know the points or coins I have earned will not be saved. EA says they are aware of this issue so my next question is can someone tell me if I can reset my cloud data to zero and start from scratch? EA says no way they can help with this. 

Regards 

Hejhog100

You could try turning off cloud saves to see if that solves your issue.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (284 Views)

All Replies

@HEJHOG100 wrote:

Hi Folks

Regards 

Hejhog100

You could try turning off cloud saves to see if that solves your issue.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (285 Views)