Report a bug Sims mobile

by CharlieDaisy12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Report a bug Sims mobile

★★★★ Guide

Hi. The people at EA help told me to report this bug to the team at answers hq so my game can be restored.
I uninstalled and reinstalled my sims mobile game on both my iPhone and iPad to see if I could restore some purchases. In the process of doing that, I started a new game instead of reverting to my previous game’s progress but EA says my original game still exists. The customer service rep told me my money values from that game and that it is there, I just need to be able to sign into it. I have signed in and out of Game Center on both my devices and still get the new game with the new player ID. 
if someone could look at this bug and get me my old game back I’d appreciate it. 

Message 1 of 7 (1,385 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Report a bug Sims mobile

Community Manager
Hi @CharlieDaisy12,

There must have been a misunderstanding as this is not an issue we can assist you with from the forums. I'd advise you to reopen your support case and reconnect on this issue. You can reopen a case by heading to 'My Cases' on help.ea.com.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,334 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @CharlieDaisy12,

There must have been a misunderstanding as this is not an issue we can assist you with from the forums. I'd advise you to reopen your support case and reconnect on this issue. You can reopen a case by heading to 'My Cases' on help.ea.com.

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 7 (1,335 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Hi, @EA_Lanna
Thanks for responding.👍 I agree, it really is an issue for the ea help team, so I did stay in touch with them, just updating and providing more information. They have expedited my case now, so it may be that they can help me after all. I am to wait on their reply at this point. Thanks again!🙏😊
Message 3 of 7 (1,313 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @CharlieDaisy12,

Happy I could be of some help. I'm glad to hear you're being looked after now. Thank you for looping back in to let us know how you've been getting on

- EA_Lanna

Message 4 of 7 (1,311 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Lanna No problem!😊
Message 5 of 7 (1,302 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hi
I was redirected to your support services by EA Help regarding an issue I’m trying to resolve right now, and I found myself here, surprisingly, in the very same thread I happened to have started ages ago. 
Anyway, my issue is this. I wrote 2 separate Bug Reports, about 2 completely separate but related incidents, that were amalgamated for some reason. Perhaps because one was background to the other, I’m not sure.

At any rate, the result was that my report was altered from the original.

I am writing to request resolution for those reports (report) to be restored to its original condition, the way it was written. They are Bug Reports.

Thank you. If I need to be redirected back to EA Help, which I believe will be the case, please do let me know.

Message 6 of 7 (941 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

This issue has been resolved. Thank you!

Message 7 of 7 (812 Views)