Report NHL 21 HUT Game Play

by dustmann

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Report NHL 21 HUT Game Play

★ Guide

I think the GamePlay has got worse again since the update.
In one of the daily challenges you had to play against a team of the League National Hockey, level professional.
My team had "significantly" better players: 20 points more in attack, 18 points in defense and 20 points more in goal.
I also had Syngerie activated "spark"

But in the game itself, the opponents were once again faster and more agile
My players stood in each other's way again.
Passports were not accepted.
Players were activated again pointlessly who had nothing to do with the course of the game.
My keeper (85) is standing in the goal like a glove, hardly moving. The opposing keeper moves quickly and agile.

It's funny that after the update, the same problem occurs as in NHL 19, 20.
I guess you lure the players again and then change the game play
And it's not my connection and the "troubleshooting steps" are for the trash can

Message 1 of 16 (588 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: Report NHL 21 HUT Game Play

Community Manager

@dustmann 

You've got some very high ping times that could be affecting your connection. If you haven't in a while, it would be good to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. You're also welcome to provide video of any issues you're seeing as you have in the past. I'll review them for any issues.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 16 (546 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Utrace

Message 2 of 16 (581 Views)

★ Guide

with Hope 19 this had a 3% loss from package 40, and finally 0% loss.

Message 3 of 16 (580 Views)

Community Manager

@dustmann 

You've got some very high ping times that could be affecting your connection. If you haven't in a while, it would be good to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. You're also welcome to provide video of any issues you're seeing as you have in the past. I'll review them for any issues.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 16 (547 Views)

★ Guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FQQnddrTQM
Sorry, that's a joke that the CPU opponent can play the puck and club through my player's legs and thus gain an advantage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB__6ImVk0o
My player, white jersey No. 9 on the gang, fights for the puck and suddenly the puck is a little further away, Game Play activates my player with No. 3, although this is further away from the puck than my player No. 9
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD2XVCTd3hE
why does my teammate not leave the offside? You can even see that he is only running further forward
Message 5 of 16 (501 Views)

★ Guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wZmC2_jWSU
is the same scene, only this time it's my player, but my player gets 2 minutes because of a leg injury.
Justice???
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm7stIS3jFs
the opponent can continue driving without obstacles ??? Advantage for the CPU player
Message 6 of 16 (497 Views)

Community Manager

@dustmann 

In your first video, the defender skated into the puck. That will knock it loose.

In the second video, it looks like you switch players to the one farther away. You can choose which player you want to switch to by aiming towards them and hitting RT/R2.

In the third video, the player is making an attempt to get back onside. I'm not sure what the issue is here. Can you give me some more details?

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 16 (496 Views)

Community Manager

@dustmann 

You poked from behind and caused a trip. That is intended.

In the other video, the puck came loose from incidental contact. You skated away from it so the AI player, Lidstrom, was able to easily pick it up.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 16 (494 Views)

★ Guide
In the second video, it looks like you switch players to the one farther away. You can choose which player you want to switch to by aiming towards them and hitting RT/R2.

--------------------------------------
the game play changes, NOT me
Message 9 of 16 (491 Views)

★ Guide
In the third video, the player is making an attempt to get back onside. I'm not sure what the issue is here. Can you give me some more details?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player 3 is offside and does not run out of offside
Message 10 of 16 (490 Views)