Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Repeated disconnecting

by NEWFIEEE

Original Post

Highlighted

Repeated disconnecting

★★ Novice

I have been disconnected from EA serves multiple times. It’s absolutely horrible, my internet is sound, but I continue to be booted. I was 12-4 on vs, now 12-11. Every game I have been disconnected I have been winning. What is going on with these issues. The screens continual jumping all over the place. 

I have rebooted, reconnected, re did firmware and the only thing not changed it EA. I know what you guys will say, it’s blah blah. Correct, it is, I played the rush and no issues. Clearly, something is wrong with the vs game. I have played other people and they suddenly lose connection 

Message 1 of 4 (157 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Repeated disconnecting

Community Manager

Hello, @NEWFIEEE,

I'll try to help with this. Are you on a wired or wireless connection?

Message 2 of 4 (135 Views)
Highlighted

Ea server disconnection randomly next gen

★★ Apprentice

I’m glad to see EA has worked on a fix for the unexpected error loading into Club games.

BUT, it only seems like they did it because Nasher tweeted out he was getting it 2 days ago.

then all of a sudden ea believes the issue is real .

while we’ve all been complaining for weeks ...

im glad that is hopefully resolved but I have another issue to bring to attention.

RANDOM ea server disconnects for next gen.

All of the past years I never disconnect from ea servers 

Now, randomly whether I’m in game or sitting in the menu I randomly disconnect from the server .

is there any fix for this?

I’ve power cycled my router and forwarded ports and changed my dns settings. But I’m still getting ea disconnect randomly .

anybody else experience this issue ?

Message 3 of 4 (52 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Ea server disconnection randomly next gen

Community Manager

Hi there, @Crispy-_-Shotz 

Is this just happening for you or is it still occurring for your teammates as well? Are you on a wired or wireless connection? Thanks!

Message 4 of 4 (1 View)
Twitter Stream

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help