Re: Repeatable, G7 Scout Sound bug

by BombaAmp3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Repeatable, G7 Scout Sound bug

★ Novice

Whenever I seem to use the Scout with a 6x scope and ADS, the sound of my shots sounds like it goes into a loud feedback loop until I unscope.

Message 1 of 6 (1,672 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So i've just fixed it. I went into output sound devices list and turned off all that are not used. In my device's properties I've ticked "disable all enchancments" box even If I didn't have any in use. Plus for some reason my output device had microphone volume bar it was set to 10 % So I put to 0. Probably turning off devices that aren't used fixed it.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (1,378 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

I get the same thing but it's not linked to my being ads or not. And it's not limited to my rifle. Any g7 in earshot of me starts the feedback loop. 

What mobo/sound setup are you using? 

I'm using a hero 7 x470 and have an x-6 dac/amp. This sound bug happens if I'm using the dac/amp or if I plug my headphones (K7XX) into the mobo. 

Message 2 of 6 (1,643 Views)

★ Novice
I'm using a Z77A-GD55, no dac. Sound through my corsair void wireless. Guess I could try out my wired headphones too.
Message 3 of 6 (1,637 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I got the same problem like l3urtl2eynolds, no matter if I ADS or have a scope on it it always gets louder with every shot. Also it only ends when not only I'm stopping to shoot but when everyone else around me stops shooting too.

Message 4 of 6 (1,627 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So i've just fixed it. I went into output sound devices list and turned off all that are not used. In my device's properties I've ticked "disable all enchancments" box even If I didn't have any in use. Plus for some reason my output device had microphone volume bar it was set to 10 % So I put to 0. Probably turning off devices that aren't used fixed it.

Message 5 of 6 (1,379 Views)

★ Novice
@BombaAmp3 Wow thanks sso much this fixed it for me
Message 6 of 6 (933 Views)