Re: Rented a server... no server.

by emina09

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@throwaway1274 So will this problem never be resolved????
Message 11 of 20 (1,365 Views)

★★★ Novice

I would suggest if you paid to rent a server and did not get one to go through psn help to get a refund.

I'm surprised no one from EA has responded on this matter.

Message 12 of 20 (1,357 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had the same issue on Sunday.  With similar responses from EA.  I was pretty frustrated at them when they said they couldn't see anything from their end but it turns out EA might actually be correct.  For those others of you having this issue i found this on PS Support which was occurring on my console.  Basically i paid Playstation but the money / purchase was not being sent to EA.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/store---transactions/payments---refunds/miss...

I reported it to Playstation and they refunded me but i still have the same issues.  They reopened my ticket and are trying to find the cause.  I can post further when i hear more.

Message 13 of 20 (1,343 Views)

★ Novice
Does anybody have any idea what’s going on? Custom servers are up on PC, not sure about Xbox but either way they’re totally broken on PS4. EA allows customers to rent them but never actually give you the server leaving customers to ask support for a refund. Please fix!!
Message 14 of 20 (1,256 Views)

★ Novice

Would love to hear when and if you hear a response please!

Message 15 of 20 (1,249 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still waiting... Unsure if Christmas holidays are slowing support down.  Will definitely post back when i hear.

Message 16 of 20 (1,233 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea have the same issue no reply from anyone Teeth bared

Message 17 of 20 (1,216 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Heard back from PS Support today.  They were chasing some extra information (a code on my game disc) and will advise further.  Hopefully a solution soon.

Message 18 of 20 (1,164 Views)

★★★ Novice

+1
Spoke with EA help support and info I got:

- no issues with my account

- no known issue with renting servers

- rented servers for BF1 are no longer supported by EA

- for further support for PS one needs to contact Sony

Message 19 of 20 (1,111 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Was still in discussions with Sony as per my original ticket... But i tried to make another purchase and it has worked!!!! Try now and good luck!

Message 20 of 20 (898 Views)