Relaunching breaks the games connection [RETRIEVING MATCHMAKING LIST] [NO SERV

by Dizzyfatpigeon

Original Post

Relaunching breaks the games connection [RETRIEVING MATCHMAKING LIST] [NO SERV

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello 

I'm encountering one of the WEIRDEST issues I have ever seen trying to play a video game.

The best way to describe it is my process of playing the game:

1. Launch my PC from a cold boot, launch origin and launch Apex Legends, play the game no problem.
  2. I quit the game (to take a break or whatever) now after relaunching the game on the same PC boot, when I come to the 'Click to Continue' Screen I am greeted with an infinite loading screen

The message reads:

[RETRIEVING MATCHMAKING LIST]

[NO SERVERS FOUND]

rinse and repeat.

once this happens... I MUST restart my PC but it will only have around 50-60% success rate the game will connect back to the servers again

I have tried an absolute laundry list of things to try and get the game to work.

So far I have tried:

• COMPLETELY uninstalling Apex Legends and clearing Locally Stored Save Data 
  • COMPLETELY uninstalling Origin and clearing the Origin Cache 
  • COMPLETELY uninstalling my Nvidia Drivers and updating them to the latest WHQL Release
  • Running the Game and Origin as administrator
  • Tried Switching to a different data Center inside the game
  • Using CMD to Renew/Release my current IP settings
  • Using CMD to flush the DNS Resolver Cache
  • Forwarding ALL the UDP/TCP ports listed in the Port Forwarding Guide Here
  • Completely Resetting my router to factory defaults and enabling UPnP, (also trying with a Static IP address didn't help)
  • Ensuring my NAT Type is set to 'Open'
  • Disabling my Firewall entirely 
  • Completely Disabling my Antivirus
  • Using UOTrace to check If there is a failed Hop or Packet Loss to EA servers (there is none)
  • Ensuring I am on a Wired Ethernet Connection

Nothing...the issue still persists.

I have sent a Sysinfo32, DXDiag and a UO Trace report to EA Support, and they give me nothing but the cookie cutter response of ("Have you tried restarting?") 

• This issue only started happening a few days ago and as mentioned there is a low success rate that it will connect when I restart.
  • of the almost 150+ Games installed on my computer this is the ONLY online game that is doing this. Every other multiplayer game works without a hitch
  • I have googled furiously for a fix, there is not a single other post or mention about this specific issue. Every other result is when the actual Apex servers were down.

Someone Help me!

Message 1 of 1 (87 Views)