Related to a case I opened yesterday

by Momoya3amo

Original Post

Related to a case I opened yesterday

★★★ Newbie

Before you reply, I know any ban appeals are handled by the ToS team, and here is no help, and I know the link to open a case, and I have read the post if my account was falsely banned. and thank you.

I opened a case yesterday saying that my other account was hacked and got banned a month ago and I said in the case that now I am unable to open more cases using that account since now I'm on auto-reply and auto-reject for opening too many cases, this is why I used a different account, in all the cases I opened I provided a lot of evidence to prove that I'm innocent but nevertheless, the ToS didn't look at that evidence and still rejected my cases so now I can't open any more cases using that account, and recently I saw a post on Reddit from a Dev. saying that there is an AFK ban problem that affected many players, which I think is what got me banned because before I got banned I was AFK for 10 hours with the game open, and I regularly stay AFK for hours because I have university lessons so I keep the game open. I got an email today replying to the case I opened yesterday using this account and it said I should contact them from the other account that got banned to verify and so on, but as I mentioned here I can't open any case with that account they will be auto-rejected I tried that many times and they get closed within 30 min every time. so what should I do now?

Message 1 of 2 (121 Views)

Re: Related to a case I opened yesterday

Community Manager

Hello, @Momoya3amo 

If you have submitted 3 disputes for the same issue and they have all been denied, there's nothing else that can be done. ToS isn't finding evidence that the ban was made by mistake. It will not be overturned in that case.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)