Reinstalled game but cant reconnect previous account

by AmazinglyNoob

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Reinstalled game but cant reconnect previous account

★★★ Newbie

Hi!  My bounties were bugged and were not refreshing so i linked my email and reinstalled the game as suggested in other posts.  After finishing the tutorial i did not get my progress back and i'm unsure how to reconnect my old account... hoping its not permanent!

Message 1 of 6 (520 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Reinstalled game but cant reconnect previous account

EA Live QV Team

Hey @AmazinglyNoob, you need to enter the new code sent to your email address to verify it's you. Then you should then get a prompt to choose which account to use, the new one you just started or your previous account that you have made progress on. Once you select your old account, the game will restart and you should have all your old progress back. Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (459 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @AmazinglyNoob and sorry to hear that you are having trouble.

In order to restore your progress go to Settings -> Link Account. There you can select the account you've linked your game previously to and restore your progress.

I hope this helps.

Message 2 of 6 (508 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When I go to the link account page I see the standard 4 options: link email, link facebook, googleplay login, and view privacy and cookie policy. When I go to link email and put in the email I used before, It just sends me a new code which I havent tried yet as I dont want to accidently overwrite my old account, so im not sure what to try from here
Message 3 of 6 (494 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @AmazinglyNoob and no worries. Can you go into Settings -> About and provide us with the Persona ID listed there, so we can check your account?

Message 4 of 6 (484 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My current account's persona ID is 1003657172010 , but I dont know what my previous account's persona ID is
Message 5 of 6 (471 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @AmazinglyNoob, you need to enter the new code sent to your email address to verify it's you. Then you should then get a prompt to choose which account to use, the new one you just started or your previous account that you have made progress on. Once you select your old account, the game will restart and you should have all your old progress back. Hope this helps!

Message 6 of 6 (460 Views)