Reinstall question

by MattMac34

Original Post

Reinstall question

★★ Novice
I'm having an issue with the game crashing immediately (I've tried the usual troubleshooting tricks)... will I lose all progress if I delete and reinstall the game?
Message 1 of 9 (664 Views)

Re: Reinstall question

★★ Guide
Make sure your account is hooked up to your Google Play account for Android or your Game Center account for iPhone. You will know this because a little pop up will show at the top as the game is loading. Or from inside the game you can go to achievements and see the game center or Google play achievements. I know that does not help you if you can't open the game. Sometimes the game won't launch because your device does not have enough memory, maybe consider removing applications that you are not using or changing settings on items that use a bunch of storage like, photos, videos, books, music or a big one for me audiobooks.

Let us know if these tips work. When in doubt I would suggest not deleting the app. If your account is not connected it will be orphaned as a guest account if not connected.
Message 2 of 9 (645 Views)

★★ Novice
Still no luck getting it to open. Is there any way to save it if it isn't connected to the Game Center?
Message 3 of 9 (636 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

not that I know of but maybe..... Back up your phone to a computer. Then reinstall from the computer back up. That might work. You will be basically installing your whole device from a computer back up.

Message 4 of 9 (633 Views)

Community Manager

@MattMac34 Sorry to see that you are having issues, what device are you playing on? Do you see an error message of any kind when the issue occurs?

Darko.png
Message 5 of 9 (618 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm using an iPhone and not receiving any type of error message. It just closes/crashes immediately.
Message 6 of 9 (608 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Which iPhone? 4,5,6,7,8, or X and is it an S model and which version of the iOS please? You can find this by going to Setting, General, About . For Example I am Version 11.2.2 and my model is MN522LL/A which is a iPhone® 7 Plus 128GB - Black (AT&T). Please let us know this info.

Message 7 of 9 (602 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Sorry... it's a 6S running version 11.2.2, model MG4W2LL/A.
Message 8 of 9 (595 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Try to uninstall all other apps, especially tv, radio or media like youtube.
Press Switch Off button, when switch off menu appear press long the Menu button (the button bellow screen) until the switch off menu dissapear. Then switch off the device. Switch ON and try again.
Let us know if is working.

If not, do you have access to other iphone ?
Message 9 of 9 (559 Views)