Regular lag in FIFA seasons

by brydopants

Original Post

Re: Regular lag in FIFA seasons

★ Apprentice

I ve already did all that... 100 megas ive got and its only happening in fifa 21. seasons as well as UT.

Message 21 of 91 (1,866 Views)

Community Manager

@Pablomaamari 

Do you have a PC by chance? If so let’s find out how your connection is reaching our servers. Can you run a UO Trace and screenshot the results? Instructions are here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic. This needs to be run on the same wired connection you play on.

Aljo.png
Message 22 of 91 (1,858 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi Alijo , I attached the screenshot. Thanks a lot! hope it helps...I cannot play a decent match since last week.

Message 23 of 91 (1,844 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi Alijo, please note that I upgraded my internet to 300 megas and still the same...it is really annoying experiencing this...I cannot play, can someone please take a look??

I have already open ports, check my origin account link to my ps4 , manual lan setting to give my ps4 a static ip adress and still the same glitch...I ve been playing fifa online since 14 and never had an issue till now. Please can someone from IT take a look and tell me what is going on? Only game that I have issues is FIFA 21. I will also attached a new trace from my new connection . Please advise ASAP. 

Message 24 of 91 (1,822 Views)

Community Manager

@Pablomaamari 

You're still getting some high ping times. Where are you located?

Aljo.png
Message 25 of 91 (1,800 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo Argentina, Buenos Aires...
Message 26 of 91 (1,794 Views)

Community Manager

@Pablomaamari 

Can you try the test again, but use the European IP that's listed in the instructions?

Aljo.png
Message 27 of 91 (1,793 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi Aljo, attached is the screenshot. Thanks for looking into it!

Message 28 of 91 (1,777 Views)

Community Manager

@Pablomaamari 

I'm seeing the same results, but again, that could be due to the distance. Can you get me some video showing the lag you're experiencing?

Aljo.png
Message 29 of 91 (1,757 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo its too heavy but what I see is the jitter and sometimes the 3 bars red...and in seasons a lot of ping plus my players move so slowly u can see right away that is something is wrong.
Message 30 of 91 (1,747 Views)