by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Regarding contact not reestablished

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
I want to talk about something you don't mention above: Customer Support
How accessible is the current experience? It's overall fine
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. Apparently communication in general.
How is this making it more difficult? My concern was supposed to be sent to the department capable of dealing with my issue with a quick response time. After more then a week no one has reached out to me.
How can we reproduce this experience? Contacting customers

I would like whomever recieved the ticket or whatever you favor calling it to contact me on the issue. I've already taken time out of my day to contact customer support and explain my grievances as well as this method right here in this moment.

Message 1 of 2 (332 Views)

Re: Regarding contact not reestablished

Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out, @Cooltheguy69. I sent your conversation to our quality team to review for quality assurance purposes. Based off what I was able to get out of the chat conversation you had with the EA Advisor, there may have been some miscommunication on what was being discussed. To clear up any confusion, we are unable to provide compensation for the game experience you reported and the EA Advisor was conveying the feedback you provided would be sent to the team to consider for future content updates. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (309 Views)