Refund energy because of bug?

by jgoble57

Original Post

Refund energy because of bug?

★★★ Newbie

To give the details, I started with 97 (or so) ship energy. I bought two energy refreshes, two node refreshes, and then things were fine until my last five sims. It then told me I didn’t have enough energy/sim tickets. When I backed out and went back in I was suddenly short 100 energy and still had the 5 sims to go. Would you mind refunding that energy? I haven’t spent any more energy on that node so that hopefully it doesn’t mess with the data if you want to look at things. 

Message 1 of 2 (212 Views)

Re: Refund energy because of bug?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @jgoble57, this wouldn't be something I can help you with on the forum. If you're missing content you'll need to contact the EA Help team directly through your game so they can take a look into this for you. Follow the steps in the EA Help article to send in an EA help ticket to the team: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (205 Views)