Re: Refund due.

by BarDaz69

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Refund due.

★ Novice

After 25 games now not being recorded and no club and player exp added I think it’s time to claim a refund.  Playing this game has now become so hit or miss it’s not worth the money I paid for it and would like a refund.  

Worst EA game I have ever owned.

Message 1 of 5 (470 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

EA can’t issue refunds as they are not the retailer where you purchased the game.

•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Not an EA employee

Banner AHQ Hero Mass Effect.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (437 Views)

All Replies

Hero

EA can’t issue refunds as they are not the retailer where you purchased the game.

•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Not an EA employee

Banner AHQ Hero Mass Effect.png

Message 2 of 5 (438 Views)

Can't speak for Xbox but if you purchased through the PS store, they won't issue you a refund because you already downloaded and played the game. I wanted a refund last year for 18 and that's what they told me

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 5 (414 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah I know they say they won’t issue refunds but under the trade description act 1968 this product falls way short and if I could be bothered perusing it like many other gamers they would be up sh@t creek because this game falls way short.  I have played almost every inception of this game since the original EA hockey on the seat mega drive and despite 16 bit graphics that game kicked a@@ over this.  Not come that far as game play is concerned, graphics yeah gameplay NO.  Plenty of footage to back up my claim if anyone from EA wanted to take me up on this but what do they care about a lowly gamer.

Message 4 of 5 (378 Views)

★ Novice

I got hard copy 

Message 5 of 5 (373 Views)