Re: Refund Apple or EA

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I realized that I was using an old credit card then they said I couldn’t refund what I bought so please help me I’m in this part where I’m lost and confused.

Message 11 of 13 (400 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @ItsWillowLuv,

I;m sorry, we aren't set-up to help with billing/purchases issues from the forum. Any billing/purchases issues need to go through the correct team, If you can share some context in your reply about the purchase itself e.g. what item it was, what store it was purchased from, when, the device you play on, etc we'll be better able to share what support team can talk to you about this.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 12 of 13 (380 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @ItsWillowLuv,

It's been a while since we've heard from you in this thread. We'll close this thread out here but feel free to open your own thread and include the context asked for in my post above. We'll be better able to offer advice with more context.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 13 of 13 (344 Views)