Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Refreshing workaround: CPU is 100%, input lag(loss of control), graphics stu

by mostyles22

Original Post

Re: Refreshing workaround: CPU is 100%, input lag(loss of control), graphics stu

★★★★ Novice

@yesaulTube dude! Your post helped me so much. After weeks of banging my head against the wall this really helped. I had to use nvidia profile inspector to limit my frames, but I'm finally not killing my cpu. I did crash once or twice on load screens but I'll count it as a win still

Message 11 of 15 (216 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have to laugh, I had found a suggestion similar to yours but with considerably less detail and while looking for the original thread to quote I landed on this one.

I hope you don't mind if I put a link to this post on my topic, maybe others will have an easier time finding this workaround since EA isn't on top of it.
Message 12 of 15 (141 Views)

★★ Guide

>_>

we play fine 

excuse me. you got an issue ?

all its lack is SLI . that make graphic lag abit at open world. make me keep hideing in temple . couz other stronghold is open world 

cheer 

Message 13 of 15 (137 Views)

★★★★ Novice
If you're talking to me, yes I have a huge issue. Ever since the last patch on the 8th I have been unable to play for more than a few minutes at best because it's doing something to overwhelm the video card or the driver.

I don't have SLI, just a single GTX 1060, which is the recommended card. The game has worked well enough as can be expected from Anthem up until the last patch.

Setting the framerate cap at 50 fps has helped. I couldn't even get a mission or freeplay to load before. But something else is broken and neither EA nor BioWare appear to be taking anything seriously.
Message 14 of 15 (114 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie

Any update patch for a fix? Or is just another crap game from EA?

Message 15 of 15 (70 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help