Redeeming various sets error "Our Servers Cannot process your request"

by flapper234

Original Post

Re: Servers cannot process this request sets.

Community Manager

Thanks for this information @Dxdegenerate 

For Everyone, 

We had a player call this out as a potential workaround:

"The Stadium Piece in the lineup is listed as "Not Required" but it actually is, and was removed, once you add a stadium the error stopped showing"

I wanted to check if anyone else might notice something similar and if this workaround might help.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 21 of 67 (543 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium I don't know what you mean when you reference the stadium piece. Is this something required for every set?
Message 22 of 67 (538 Views)

★ Guide

I'm not sure what you mean by stadium piece either. I had Alexander, Nelson and Okudah in the MF set that was giving me errors. They are still in my binder. I'm getting the same error with my TD set for Buble. Thanks for looking at this. 

Message 23 of 67 (511 Views)

"Our servers cannot process your request at this time"

★★ Novice

Platform(Include which Generation): PC

PSN ID or Gamer Tag:Juhst
Type of Network being used:Wired

Date/time issue occurred: 11/21/2022

What were you doing when it happened? Trying to complete Most Feared 92 Set

What was the last action you completed before it happened? Clicking Confirm on 3 green ticked boxes for Players to complete set.

How often does the bug occur? Everytime I click to complete set

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 92 Most Feared Pack using Kyler Murray and Roquan Smith and CJ Mosley

Also, include any troubleshooting, Screenshots/Clips you might have: 

After the error pops up and I go back into MUT the Card reward for completing the set pops up with no face and cant accept only advance screen.

Thank you for help in advance!

Message 24 of 67 (443 Views)

Madden 23 our servers cannot process your request at this time

★★★ Newbie

My user is complex-hot

Wifi

It’s been happening since I got the game which was around September 

I tried to load mut challenges and it wouldn’t let me so I tried the next one and so on and so on and none of them worked but this doesn’t happen on some it let’s me play them and on some it doesnt

and it happens every time I try to do certain challenges 

Message 25 of 67 (465 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium Following up on my previous response. Also wondering why it's so hard to get some actual help? I have numerous cases/conversations which get no response from your team, or they go silent like this one after minimal interaction. What other steps can I take? How do we get a supervisor or manager to address this? 

Thank you.

Message 26 of 67 (453 Views)

★★ Novice

@flapper234 @Dxdegenerate @EA_Illium Any update at all? I cant be the only one still having the problem as well with opening Sets.

Message 27 of 67 (429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

No update here. I still have the TD Budde set I can’t finish. I gave up on the MF set, which annoys me because I paid real coin on a pack to get one of the 90’s. I can’t give up on Budde though because I need him for my TT. I’m not sure what to do next. There are other posts on the main forum so we’re not alone, but now they’re just giving the link to this thread as a solution.

Message 28 of 67 (415 Views)

★★ Novice
@flapper234 unfortunate im about to give up on the Most Feared as well such a shame.
Message 29 of 67 (399 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@JuhstThat’s how the tech support works sometimes. I first filed a trouble ticket online and when I went to follow up it had been marked as solved. At some point they’re all solved because after a while the card isn’t any good, or not good enough to raise a fuss. So if they ignore it long enough it will go away. I’ve been over a month on the MF set.

Message 30 of 67 (394 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help