Redeeming various sets error "Our Servers Cannot process your request"

by flapper234

Original Post

Redeeming various sets error "Our Servers Cannot process your request"

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Illium I still have the issue with both the TD and MF sets. I just removed three 90 OVR players from my lineup, cleared their abilities and put them in sets for the 92 OVR Tyreek Hill. I have attached 3 images. I also got the "ghost image" but that was posted earlier so I didn't repeat it.

1) the 3 players in my binder as shown when I first open the set

2) after I've selected the three players and there are 3 green check boxes beside their name

3) the "cannot process your request" error message when I cleck redeem

All other modes and mechanics work fine. I've tried swapping the lvl 90's but I only have one other so am limited. 

Message 2 of 67 (2,127 Views)

Servers cannot process this request sets.

★ Novice

I cannot do the new Devin Hester set, I have all the cards but cannot do the set. I had this same issue with the Doug Baldwin set, I am still able to do some other sets that I have tried. It says that the servers cannot process this request, my friend was able to do the Doug Baldwin set but I was not, we both play on PC. I have talked with EA support and they told me to make this because it wasn't a problem on my end. Please help. 

Message 1 of 67 (2,156 Views)

Re: Servers cannot process this request sets.

★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue and have not received a response on previous post about this issue. EA is ignoring it. A solution was found on reddit. The cause is using cards which have been previously upgraded. 

I'm continuing the bring this up, because we shouldn't have to use a broken game. If they don't fix it I'll doo everything I can legally do to get all of my money back. 

Message 3 of 67 (2,138 Views)

Re: EA servers can’t process your request

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

EA is trying to rip people off from what I can see. I can't advance my team unless I buy boss packs from the store, when I could just redeem them from the sets but it won't let me.

The game keeps giving me that same tired * message about the servers can't process, but I'm sure the store servers can process anything you won't, so why not use the same servers for the rest of the game. Mabey that is to simple for EA to process.

Message 4 of 67 (2,132 Views)

Re: ERROR redeeming team Diamond

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@EA_Illium   Thank you SO much for responding!  So glad  your trying to help us.

PC windows 10

Bandit75238

I haven't received my 88 OVR aka player for reaching tier 11 on competitive pass – shows completed but no reward.

Set 90 ovr ultimate kickoff champion Troy Polamalu

Cards put into set all 87 ovr.  RG Mark Glowinski, FS Marcus Williams, LOLB Anthony Barr, SS KKeanu Neal, QB Matt Ryan

Set 90 ovr Campus hero champion Michael Crabtree

Cards put into set all 87 ovr.  Wr Brandin Cooks ( two of these ), LG Alan Faneca, HB Demarco Murray, WR Laviska Shenault,

Got another card – Nyheim Hines, using it and Laviska Shenault, Alan Faneca, Brandin Cooks, and Chase Young it worked.

Same error on both sets.

Put the card in set hit enter, and get the following

ERROR    Our servers cannot process your request at this time.  Please try again later.

You then must press okay.  Which takes you back to main menu.  I enter Ultimate team from there ( did not have to sign in btw ) and upon entering that mode the first thing I see is…

Results  

Rewards

Campus Hero Champion Michael Crabtree

Source:  90 ovr Campus hero champion Michael Crabtree completed.

I can either press x to view the item ( which does nothing ) or press A to advance which just takes me to the ultimate team menus. 

The message for Ultimate kickoff is

Results  

Rewards

ultimate kickoff champion Troy Polamalu

Source:  90 ovr ultimate kickoff champion Troy Polamalu completed.

I can either press x to view the item ( which does nothing ) or press A to advance which just takes me to the ultimate team menus. 

Message 5 of 67 (2,169 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I have since solved this by wasting tons of coins and time getting other cards for the set.  The issue is if the card was UPGRADED at anytime, meaning even if it was done by the prior owner who sold it on the auction house, it will throw this error out on any set.

From reddit I have not looked into this, but it could help ya'll troubleshoot

92 MF Hero Set Crash Workaround

TIPS

Idk if anyones been having their 92's crash when trying to add 90's or not but ive been able to find a workaround that works for me and could hopefully work for others.

What ive just done twice is if a 90 for some reason either wont be recognized to be put in a set or if it is recognized but crashes me to the main menu i can post it to the auction house and pull it right back out and it fixes it. Hope this helps anyone with this issue.

Message 6 of 67 (2,165 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks for taking the time to post, but it didn't work for me. I put three 90's into the auction house, retracted the trade and then put them into a 92 set and I got the "cannot connect to server" message and the ghost image of the 92 OVR player but nothing in my binder.

Message 7 of 67 (2,148 Views)

Re: Redeeming various sets error "Our Servers Cannot process your request&q

Community Manager

Hi @flapper234 @Bandit75238 

Thank you for the information provided so far, I wanted to reach out to first confirm if you should have an open NAT type on your device when you get the error?

If so would it be possible to get a video of it happening? (Can you play until it does, close out of the game, and try to resubmit) The team is currently looking into this. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 8 of 67 (2,056 Views)

Re: Redeeming various sets error "Our Servers Cannot process your request&a

★★★ Guide

@EA_Illium 

I assume you are talking about networking?  Doesn't matter either way.

Issue is now occurring for me along with many others on team diamond players.  Again in my opinion it is anytime a player has been upgraded for whatever reason ( usually for team chems ), even if removed it will throw out this error when put into a set.

Message 9 of 67 (2,036 Views)

PC-Madden 23, multiple issues with set, rewards missing from various events

★★ Guide

Good evening Gents, @EA_Kent , @EA_Blueberry , @EA_Illium , @EA_Barry 

It's been an extremely frustrating year of Madden on PC. Especially for the NMS players as it seems like there is always on going issues with broken sets and rewards not being granted after being earned. I have contacted EA Help various times this month and I am just getting the same answers that "the team is looking into it" but I have yet to be compensated for the below issues and rewards. Where else do we need to go in order to get these issues fixed and corrected. Please advise.

Cases I currently have open regarding all these issues:

Rewards that I am owed:

2-87 BND All Conference player from house rules and solo challenges

1-88 OVR BND AKA Player

1-90 OVR BND TOTW Fantasy Pack (Champion/POTW)

1-90 OVR BND Harvest Hero Fantasy Pack from House Rules

Broken issues:

1-90 BND OVR Most Feared Player Fantasy pack

• ***When you open the pack it just gives the following error message and kicks me out of Ultimate Team***
  • Error Message: Our Servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later

Joe Perry Team Diamond Set

• I have all the set pieces to complete the set, but when I put in the last card or attempt to redeem it, the game crashes and kicks me out of ultimate team and it doesn't grant the player at all.

Screenshot: 2-87 BND All Conference player from house rules and solo challenges

CH1.png

Screenshot: 1-88 OVR BND AKA Player

AKA1.PNG

AKA2.PNGAKA3.PNG

Screenshot: 1-90 OVR BND TOTW Fantasy Pack (Champion/POTW)

CP1.PNG

CP2.PNG

Screenshot: 1-90 OVR BND Harvest Hero Fantasy Pack from House Rules

HR Harvest 1.PNG

HR Harvest 2.PNG

Screenshot: Broken 1-90 BND OVR Most Feared Player Fantasy pack

MF1.PNG

MF2.PNG

Video of Broken Team Diamond Joe Perry set:

Message 10 of 67 (1,954 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help