Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Redeeming item from pack ; problem communicating with the FIFA Ultimate Team ser

by kyle1rfc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Redeeming item from pack ; problem communicating with the FIFA Ultimate Team ser

★★★★ Newbie

I have 1 card to redeem from my new items. The card is blank and only says UNLOCK on it and when I try to redeem it, it comes up the message saying; there was a problem communicating with the fifa ultimate team servers. Please try again. 

It’s been saying this for a few days now. 

Message 1 of 7 (334 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Redeeming item from pack ; problem communicating with the FIFA Ultimate Team

★★★ Newbie

I solved it by downloading the companion app for FIFA 19 and I was able to clear the unknown item.  

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (219 Views)

All Replies

Re: Redeeming item from pack ; problem communicating with the FIFA Ultimate Team

Community Manager
@kyle1rfc Super odd. Can you try going into the Customize Menu and then selecting Profile - Delete and then delete anything in there that isn't a save file. Then let me know if this persists?
-EA_Cade
Message 2 of 7 (312 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade I have the exact same problem. Been going on for 3 days now. I can't open any packs because of this one blank item that says "unlock" on it. It doesn't allow you to move it to the transfer list, or quick sell now either. It's holding everything up.
Message 3 of 7 (275 Views)

Community Manager
@Ziltoid2014 Sorry for the delay, I was out of office. Is this still happening?
-EA_Cade
Message 4 of 7 (226 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I solved it by downloading the companion app for FIFA 19 and I was able to clear the unknown item.  

Message 5 of 7 (220 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same error. I download the app but the app says “it looks like your ea account doesn't have fut 19 club”. 

I use the email address associated with the account so I don't understand

Message 6 of 7 (159 Views)

Community Manager
@real876barca7 Hiya! For account issues you'll need to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us or on Twitter at @EAHelp for assistance, we can't assist with this type of issue via AHQ. 
-EA_Cade
Message 7 of 7 (122 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help