Redeem A Code In Origin Redeem , but not showing in in the game

by Moona_NVT

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Redeem A Code In Origin Redeem , but not showing in in the game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hallo, 1 hour ago ago i redeem a code in origin redeem in this account via website, but not showing in the game, im using steam now btw. can someone help me,thanks

Message 1 of 4 (331 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Redeem A Code In Origin Redeem , but not showing in in the game

Community Manager

@Moona_NVT Can you try Clear Origin Cache?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (252 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Moona_NVT What was the code for? To confirm you redeemed it via Origin but are trying to use it through Steam?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (312 Views)

Community Manager
@Moona_NVT Have you been able to fin your content, or are you still having issues accessing it?

Illium.png

Message 3 of 4 (273 Views)

Community Manager

@Moona_NVT Can you try Clear Origin Cache?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (253 Views)