Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Red latency bar in FUT

by TonyTran99

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Red latency bar in FUT

★★ Novice

EVERYTIME I play Div Rivals and FUT champs I get red latency bar, so it’s completely unplayable. I still get 5 green latency bars in pro clubs and friendly matches though. It’s been going on for a week. Pleas help!

Message 1 of 11 (8,145 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Red latency bar in FUT

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @TonyTran99 it sounds like you could be having issues with your connection and with that in mind I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (8,112 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @TonyTran99 it sounds like you could be having issues with your connection and with that in mind I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Message 2 of 11 (8,113 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

This is a stupid answer.

Message 3 of 11 (6,607 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

If you have a better answer then please let us know @Zaraq69 as I have always believed that the best way to fix a connection issue is by ensuring that your connection is running as best it can. That the OP has not posted since would lead me to hope that the connection troubleshooting steps fixed their issue.

Are you having an issue you need help with? If so let us know what it is and we will help you as best we can.

Darko

Message 4 of 11 (6,570 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Dear All , I have an issue with my latency bars some days  I reach for 4 bars and when I have 4 bars latency the game play is very good but another days it drops to 2 bar specially during the fut champion week end league and when I have 2 bars the game play is completely unplayable and very difficult to win games since the players are turning like trucks  , please advise why this is happening !!!

Message 5 of 11 (6,366 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

It would appear that you are having connection issues @HazalShady. Best thing to do is try the steps I linked above and run a UO Trace so that we can take a look at your connection.

Darko

Message 6 of 11 (6,362 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko How do we run a UO trace on Xbox?
Message 7 of 11 (5,744 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @churchado to run a UO Trace you would need to do it on a PC.

If you do not have a PC then there are some mobile apps that you can run.  You can find more info in the troubleshooting steps I shared above.

Darko

Message 8 of 11 (5,740 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
@TonyTran99 I got the same problem... My internet connection is perfect, every other game runs perfectly. But in Fifa division and Fut Champions my connection is always red. It doesn't lag in the game but the delay ist massive. So it's unable to play a game
Message 9 of 11 (1,304 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

i have the same problem for weeks now and i dont know how to solve it, did any of you solve??? pls help

Message 10 of 11 (565 Views)
Twitter Stream