Re: Red connection symbols when playing Apex.

by Hellboy2122

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Same here. The red speedometre is always on since the last update. And the game is just unplayable.

Message 11 of 28 (3,835 Views)

Re: Red connection symbols when playing Apex (Unplayable)

★★★ Newbie

Same Here!!

Message 12 of 28 (3,725 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The patch just before this one on PSN made in the cleanest and nicest its ever been it was SOO smooth and clean .... everything actually felt good. Then they implemented the little fix patch the next day that COMPLETELY ruined it. Now the DC's happen even more often for me and I am getting the latency icon ALOT and I am getting lag constantly .... when just a day before that everything was FANTASTIC. I wish they would just REVERT the patch and then install a NEW patch when they have a proper fix.

Message 13 of 28 (3,717 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah bro same problem after the new update.sometimes there are 3 red symbols poo up on the top right corner. Can't play at all.everything was smooth before the update.what to do
Message 14 of 28 (3,704 Views)

[ Edited ]

Currently having the same issue.
Stuggels with high latency but not really game breaking.

I'll look around for some solutions or answers but I think this is a server side issue. Wondering

weird.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 15 of 28 (3,691 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah is a server issue, from their side ofc. But EA keeps throwing in the cheap excuse that is our ISP. I've already cheacked with my ISP like I said before, nothing is wrong with my ISP, I've troubleshooted everything, uninstalled the game, repaired it many times, checked my router and modem status for any equipment fault, everything is fine normal as always. Ive tried evey other game and theres no lag or problems at all, so is not my net. Started playing Overwatch since and theres no issues with Overwatch, it runs perfect and smooth as usual (Respawn & EA take notes from Blizzard).
But i gave up on the game, is a lost cost. I had plans on breaking records with the new event but sadly the game is unplayable and ill be missing all these challenges.

Message 16 of 28 (3,686 Views)

★ Novice
@vibinm dude samesies... ever since update the game spikes my cpu/gpu to 100% i get just about every single one of those symbols during a few hours of playing. This is the only game i have issues with.. I might just wanna wait till season 2 update because its making the game unplayable. Respawn or EA who cares at this point just fix it ffs.
Message 17 of 28 (3,556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This game has basically become unplayable and has been uninstalled from my console which really bites since i have 7000 unused Apex coins and have spent considerable money on the game. Thats my mistake so I accept responsibility for that. However, I dont accept responsibility for the lazy/half baked patches and releases where blatant developer mistakes are introduced at the same time as "fixes" are introduced. The dev team at Apex is atrocious. More bugs are introduced which each cycle as are taken out. Audio glitch fixed = New Octane audio glitch. Hit reg fixed = Server disconnects after every game. My bug im reporting is that every game i get disconnected from the servers with a "leaf" error code. This never happened until the latest patch. 

Message 18 of 28 (3,543 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here for PS4

Message 19 of 28 (3,520 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes i cant play  the last update just destroy the game its  lagfest right now ...and my ping is 25 ms 0 packet loss but still is unplayable

Message 20 of 28 (3,512 Views)