Red connection symbols when playing Apex (Unplayable)

by vibinm

Original Post

Red connection symbols when playing Apex (Unplayable)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Ok, so first off, the game has been running amazing before the update. After i updated my game it lags like crazy, and the problem is connection wise. My internet is fine, i get 150+mbps, i talked with my ISP and they said everything is normal, no outages, no problems with my internet at all. So i concluded that the problems is with the servers of Apex. 

I have tried uninstalling the game, flushing my dns cache, repairing the game, everything but still no fix. When i play i get two different red symbols on my right top corner of the screen. One looks like a red speedometer and the other is two lines one on top of the other with dots on them. Every time one pops up, my character gets pulled back (major lag), sometimes it even teleports. Sometimes i even get both symbols in my screen and makes the game unplayable.

Now, dont you dare say "It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection" because the problem is not my internet and theres a lot of posts saying the same thing so were not the problem here. Everything started since this update. I cant even change servers anymore. Please fix this ASAP. I want to play The Hunt event but i cant even play anymore. 

Note*

EA made a post of certain issues and they showed the symbols im talking about, here they are: 

Message 1 of 28 (16,240 Views)

Re: Red connection symbols when playing Apex.

★★★ Apprentice

Same here. Me and my friends experiencing the same issue since this update. Check out my post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/High-packet-loss-on-all-Asian-Servers/m-p/7921692#M42888

Please upvote for more visibility. Let's get this issue resolved fast.

Message 2 of 28 (16,227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got the same issue, was working fine before the update. 

Message 3 of 28 (15,914 Views)

★ Novice

exactly the same thing happens to me, but it happens to me longest, this has been since another update, I never find the solution.

:/

Message 4 of 28 (14,901 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yeah I've read a few other post and its been happening for a while now. Unfortunately Respawn didn't do anything about it for this update (as usual). Now more people having the issue.
Message 5 of 28 (14,876 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. According to EA it must be something in my network on ISP side, but as of today i was still unable to produce any logs which show any issues with my internet, so i guess we will have to wait for them to fix something which has never been broken according to them.

It's not even worth to troubleshoot anything at this point, just wait for them to fix it i guess

Message 6 of 28 (14,808 Views)

Message 7 of 28 (14,775 Views)

Message 8 of 28 (14,771 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Is not ISP, theres nothing wrong with our ISP, i already called them, we ran several test and nothing was wrong. The problem literally started after this update. They are just trying to avoid the problem and put the load on our ISP and thats not how it works. If the problem started after this update or update before and never happend before the logical answer is that the problem is within the game. Is just a cheap excuse from EA.
Message 9 of 28 (14,766 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It almost has to be playstation network because my friend and I been having the same problem in both apex and fortnite for the past two days when we join each others room it gets really bad. We have used the same wifi playing games together for a year now it just started the past two days so I started trouble shooting with my internet it cant be the internet I still have wifi on my phone working perfectly and my chick works from home and no problem with her computer but now another buddy is just fine I dont know what's going on but cant play apex at all wish I could .

Message 10 of 28 (14,384 Views)