Red Eclipse

by AzureCrook

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Red Eclipse

★★★★★ Newbie

hey guys, what exactly happened to red eclipse server etc? just got back to downloading the game and saw all my years of gameplay, achievements, characters, legacies etc were all deleted from the game.. at this point i'm glad i didn't re-purchase the membership before checking if everything was okay, i kinda had to go for a smoke before even sitting down to reach out for help. we're talking about 72h playthrough binges i used to go through like peanuts. please help & thank you in advance

Message 1 of 2 (382 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Red Eclipse

Hero

@AzureCrook 

There was a server merge about two years ago.  See this link here.

The characters would have been moved to the Darth Malgus server as per that link.

If your characters are not on that server then they may be associated to another account.  As characters are not deleted, that would be the only other thing.

What you can do is go to Swtor.com, go to the login screen and click "Forgot your Display Name" under the first field. Then enter any email address you may have used for your account to have the associated display name sent to it.

You can then reset the password and login to your account with those characters.

The other option is to call customer service as per this link here and they can assist with finding those characters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (363 Views)

All Replies

Re: Red Eclipse

Hero

@AzureCrook 

There was a server merge about two years ago.  See this link here.

The characters would have been moved to the Darth Malgus server as per that link.

If your characters are not on that server then they may be associated to another account.  As characters are not deleted, that would be the only other thing.

What you can do is go to Swtor.com, go to the login screen and click "Forgot your Display Name" under the first field. Then enter any email address you may have used for your account to have the associated display name sent to it.

You can then reset the password and login to your account with those characters.

The other option is to call customer service as per this link here and they can assist with finding those characters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (364 Views)