by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rectangle of light glitch

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug I have a rectangle of light around my character only on planets and only when im a soldier not as a vehicle 
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SlipperySherman
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/29/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 9pm
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? any mode on a planet
What happens when the bug occurs? my character has a rectangle of light that lights up the area around my character
What do you expect to see?
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080

I have a rectangle of light around my character only on planets and only when im a soldier not as a vehicle 

Message 1 of 4 (486 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Rectangle of light glitch

EA DICE Team

Have you tried moving the document folder to desktop and then start the game up to see if the same issue is still there@SlipperySherman 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (343 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

With graphical issues it's good to come with your DxDiag, as that will tell EA_Staff if your specs and drivers are all suitable to play this game. Also, a screenshot would be very valuable (or footage which is even better).

Never happened to me, nor I've seen any similar report yet. I hope you can get this issue fixed soon. Graphical issues can be very disturbing sometimes.

Message 2 of 4 (427 Views)

★ Novice
@RogueZeroRendar i have all updated drivers and a RTX 2080 so idk why there would be a bug i even uninstalled my drivers and reinstalled
Message 3 of 4 (396 Views)

EA DICE Team

Have you tried moving the document folder to desktop and then start the game up to see if the same issue is still there@SlipperySherman 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 4 (344 Views)