Re: Recovery of old account

by proxos666

Original Post

Recovery of old account

★★★ Newbie

Worst customer service, i have been trying to recover my original account ( email address associated with it was hacked some time ago) for about a month now, even subbed on a alt account i made just for the purpose of opening a ticket. One ticket got closed with out any resolution, i opened another one providing all details in the ticket ( account name, account id,  old phone number linked to account, secret question answer and even managed to find my old cd key and provided that). 

Swtor customer support asked for timezone and new number to gwt intouch with, which i happily provided and nothing. No phone calls, no missed calls, yet claims from suppirt they tried getting intouch and are closkng this ticked again due to it. 

Biggest waste of my subscription on the alt account  ever. Paid for a sub and no accoubt recovery to show for it. What a joke

Message 1 of 5 (273 Views)

@styxg7 

There has never been a requirement to be a subscriber to talk to CS for account issues, support@swtor.com is available per https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Temporary-changes-to-support-options/td-p/8875833/jump-to...

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 5 (267 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried with out sub and didnt even get a looking at, no response from them until i subbed the account and did ingame ticket

Message 3 of 5 (262 Views)
Highlighted

@styxg7 

Swtor CS dont discriminate for account issues, sub or otherwise

Prior to covid account issues are primarily by phone even for subscribers

I have flagged your post with CS anyways, and having the swtor username will help in case it isnt tied to this ea account.

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 4 of 5 (254 Views)

@styxg7 

There is a swtor account attached to the EA account but no known contact regarding it.

Not having the swtor username cant see anything other then you have a case opened with EA and they have requested you chat with them further.

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 5 of 5 (188 Views)