Recover guest account

by kretiplet

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Recover guest account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Lost access to my account when my phone reset. According to earlier tickets with similar issues it seems like the way to go is to contac the EA support.

I have been in contact with them in a few different chats now with the following results:

1. Got informed that I should provide support with the Player ID of the lost account, and a Player ID of an account connected to a Google account which could be replaced by the lost one.

2. Provided the information mentioned earlier, and they said that their tool had issues, and I should return later.

3. Returned 5-10 hours later, and got informed that the only way to solve this would be through the in-game help, which was different information compared to the previous chat. I had already provided the same information there the previous day, but no response so far.

Is there a tool available where it is possible to regain access to my account? Since I have provided all information requested.

How long does it usually take before receiving a response through the in-game help?

The status of the tickets are Fixed and Waiting for Player, so just want to make sure that I dont get stuck while someone is waiting for additional information from me.

Message 1 of 3 (781 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Recover guest account

★★★ Newbie

The issue is resolved, took around 15-20 hours after first contact with support. No messages received in-game though, so still seems like EA support is the way to go.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (763 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

The issue is resolved, took around 15-20 hours after first contact with support. No messages received in-game though, so still seems like EA support is the way to go.

Message 2 of 3 (764 Views)

★★ Novice

This exact thing has happened to me. Only that when I opened a case it was stuck on "please stand by while we connect you with an advisor" with the approximate wait time of 18 mins. Have you experienced the same thing?

Message 3 of 3 (671 Views)