Reconnecting issues

by OG_peaky

Original Post

Reconnecting issues

★★★ Newbie

okey so the reconnect feature is working only half of the times,my game crashes cuz of internet connectivity i get code(whele) something error then i press continue and i drops me in lobby i stay there nothing happens and when i shut down my game and reopen it then 50% of the time it lets me to get in the match which is rly frustrating why there is no button for reconnect or something that will link u to that match, there is not a single game that has this sort of issue lets take league of legends for example u always have that reconnect option to press and it loads u no matter if 5 or 10 minutes has passed or if u shutdown the game the reconnect button is there for u to press and u know u are loading in the game.Its total bs that i have to pray everytime my game crashes to get back in on the match.All of my friends have the exact same issue and i see no post on the internet about it so i hope someone will look into this i know its new thing in the game but its old feature in many games so please maybe copy some of them to make this thing work cuz its sucks A.. big time

Message 1 of 1 (124 Views)