Re: Reconnect not working / Squad gets into game while i get kicked after loadsc

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Reconnect not working / Squad gets into game while i get kicked after loadscreen

★★★★★ Novice

Team mates are making it into games while i get kicked after the first load screen to go into character selection. Im still in there party but they're in a game...

Reconnect is also having problems if im being kicked during the game, These problems only occurred for me today 26/06/2020

Message 1 of 2 (221 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Reconnect not working / Squad gets into game while i get kicked after loadsc

Community Manager

Hey @l_Malq_l

I'd like to run through some connection troubleshooting to see if it helps with the issues you're seeing. 

When you have the chance please try running through the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. If you're still having any trouble after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox One

- PlayStation 4

Let me know how it goes when you have the chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (172 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @l_Malq_l

I'd like to run through some connection troubleshooting to see if it helps with the issues you're seeing. 

When you have the chance please try running through the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. If you're still having any trouble after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox One

- PlayStation 4

Let me know how it goes when you have the chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (173 Views)