Re: Reciever release controls aren’t working

by patsbeyotch

Original Post

Reciever release controls aren’t working

★ Novice

I decided to play reciever in franchise mode and I know there are release moves for receivers but it’s like the feature doesnt exist. I’ve been in Practice mode for a while and it won’t activate not even once.

Message 1 of 4 (262 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here, no matter what I attempt my WR either controls himself into a press, a go release, or regular movement. The Aggressive releases and foot work releases seem to be non-existant in the pc version.
Message 2 of 4 (238 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also wrote an post about this same issue. 

Message 3 of 4 (213 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here. I created my.post about a week ago too. Seems to be the same time frame. No responses from ea. No solutions. Same old bull. I mainly play franchise as a WR so this is game breaking for me. Last update was September 10th. I've committed to returning this game if there is no response from anyone at ea on these questions or if it's not fixed by next update. I won't be holding my breath. If only there was some competition for ea or if we could just hold out and boycott until they actually listen to their players instead of the players that spend money on UT. This game has become more about gambling (which is what UT basically is) instead of actual gameplay.

Message 4 of 4 (179 Views)