Re: Receiving loss when “peer connection has been lost”

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Receiving loss when “peer connection has been lost”

★★★ Newbie

How is it that when my peer loses connection, it counts as a loss to my record. That’s not cool. I be winning and it’s a loss on my record. My GT is Welch_3. Please give me my wind back 

Message 1 of 11 (644 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @PSmurfolicius.

This means the connection to your opponent was lost. That could be for any number of reasons. How frequently is this happening? Also, are you on a wired or wireless connection?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 11 (602 Views)

★ Novice

I am getting connection to peer lost on kickoff almost every other game. I am using a wired connection, and it did not happen the first day I had the game. This issue started 2 days ago and my internet is very stable.

Message 3 of 11 (594 Views)

Community Manager

@SkillzThreat 

Thanks for the details. What system are you playing on?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 11 (585 Views)

Disconnect glitch

★ Novice

Hello, I just started a game on Ultimate Team and right after the cards showed during the kickoff, it disconnected.  The person on the other team got the loss and messaged me and told me he is emailing EA and is gonna get my account banned.  Is there anything I can do to prevent this?  I legitimately have never disconnect glitched before because what would be the point of owning the game.  Can anyone help me with this?  The disconnect glitches are out of control.

Message 5 of 11 (631 Views)

Re: Disconnect glitch

★★★ Newbie

The same things has been happening to me. Haven’t been able to play an online game in MUT for a week now without getting kicked over connection issues even though my WiFi is exceptional. Overall, haven’t bought a Madden game in 4-5 yrs but how awesome to know that it’s barely a month into the 2020 editions release and already people who have dumped hundreds of dollars into this game can’t even play it because of * like this. I’m so convinced that Madden officiates don’t give a single * about actually releasing a game that will run smoothly and not completely * over it’s players. Again, 4-5 yrs later and the issues are literally worse then they were back then. It’s constantly an issue with connectivity I swear. Every madden has the same damn issues. Why did I rope myself into this *

Message 6 of 11 (606 Views)

★ Novice
@haydogg35 Did you guys ever figure out why it’s glitching people out I had just beat this guy then out of no where the connection was lost and even tho it said connection to peer was lost I got the L it’s driving me crazy!!!!
Message 7 of 11 (585 Views)

H2h Season and Weekened league - Error "Connection to Peer Lost"

★ Novice

Peer connect lost all weekend playing H2H matches with Ultimate Team, never had this issue before.  It is happening in H2H season, and it happened so bad in weekend league, i probably got 12-15 disconnects and only was able to win a few matches.  It was really bad.  I play on PC steam - origin... sucks already having $200 invested, and it's been unplayable for the last two days.

Message 8 of 11 (581 Views)

★★ Novice

All the time 

Message 9 of 11 (526 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The creators don’t care about us.. instead of taking more time to perfect the game, they just bring out a new one every year, allowing us to think the new one will be better and fixed problems, but they aren’t corrected in the newest ones. They only care about the money, not the players or even the Football league. It’s really sad tbh...

Message 10 of 11 (479 Views)