Re: Update stuck on 99.99%

by Neelis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I play SWTOR and whenever I had gotten a brand new computer, it worked perfectly fine and then when I came back, it’s not working. I have tried literally everything that could help me to get my SWTOR to keep downloading and to finish downloading. This is frustrating me because I really do love playing this game.

Message 1 of 5 (467 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice
@proxos666 The chkdsk scan did the trick and I was able to leave my launcher using bitraider. Thank you so much.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (355 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@MBlake0026 

Try this guide first:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Troubleshooting-Guides-Info/GUIDE-Launcher-Stuck-at-0-or-100-Complete/m-p/...

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 2 of 5 (445 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm also having this issue. I like to periodically leave and come back to the game when I get that itch to play. I normally uninstall and reinstall when I'm not playing and when I come back. This time I'm running into this issue with the game being stuck in Quick Play at 99.99% and I can't access my characters. I've done everything in that guide and others from years ago. I also have one file in the bitraider folder that I can't delete saying that it's corrupted, but the only way for me to remove it is to do a complete fresh install (which I have already done multiple times). I'm at a loss as to fix this.

Message 3 of 5 (378 Views)

@Neelis 

Have you run a chkdsk on the file system to be sure there is no corruption ?

Have you tried switching to non streaming ? , this wont need the bitraider folder as it doesnt use it, just be mindful it is one more game install but hopefully the last for you

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 5 (363 Views)

★★ Novice
@proxos666 The chkdsk scan did the trick and I was able to leave my launcher using bitraider. Thank you so much.
Message 5 of 5 (356 Views)