Re: Audio cuts out followed by game freeze

by NightStrokeG

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem with my game, but I am on pc. Whats worst though is when I reset my pc it freezes again with the windows wheel spinning, so when it does this I have to reset it again before I am back in windows. any help will be apreciated. 

Message 1 of 2 (260 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @NightStrokeG

I split your post to its own thread since the original thread where it was posted had been inactive for a pretty long time. 

Let's take a look and see if we can help stop these freezing issues you've been seeing. If you haven't already can we start with a repair in Origin to see if that helps? If you right-click on Apex Legends in your Origin Library you'll see a repair option when the menu comes up. Please give that a shot and let me know if it helps. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (232 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @NightStrokeG

I split your post to its own thread since the original thread where it was posted had been inactive for a pretty long time. 

Let's take a look and see if we can help stop these freezing issues you've been seeing. If you haven't already can we start with a repair in Origin to see if that helps? If you right-click on Apex Legends in your Origin Library you'll see a repair option when the menu comes up. Please give that a shot and let me know if it helps. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (233 Views)