Re: Apex game logic failures

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide

that’s strange, i’m also on PS4 but the only time i got penalty was when i rage quit a ranked match

that was back when i had no clue about the penalty, i learned my lesson and never quit a ranked game again 

i did grind to diamond last season and i of course encountered a bunch of disconnects and crashes along the way, but i have never been penalized nor my rank was affected at the end of the season 

Message 1 of 6 (575 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Orang3Teddy 

If you're still getting the Game Logic errors it might be due to missing or corrupted data in the game installation itself. If you have Apex Legends installed on an external hard drive, try moving it to your device's internal drive instead. 

Reinstalling the game might also help with this as well. I know that can be time consuming, but I'd recommend giving it a shot when you can. Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (446 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @RandomBlackCat

I moved this over to the Technical Issues board.

In a lot of cases I've seen those Game Logic errors are happening due to a connection issue of some kind. There's a few things we can try that may help with this. A good place to start would be the Basic Connection Troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. 

If you're still having any issues after that I'd recommend checking out the PS4-specific steps there as well. Let me know if you're still running into the same error message after that. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (534 Views)

Community Manager

@MIH4YL0WICH 

Were you able to try running through any of the steps I linked? Are you still seeing the Game Logic error? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 6 (494 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent Yes still have problems on PS4
Message 4 of 6 (467 Views)

Community Manager

@Orang3Teddy 

If you're still getting the Game Logic errors it might be due to missing or corrupted data in the game installation itself. If you have Apex Legends installed on an external hard drive, try moving it to your device's internal drive instead. 

Reinstalling the game might also help with this as well. I know that can be time consuming, but I'd recommend giving it a shot when you can. Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 6 (447 Views)

★★ Novice

No Kent its got nothing to do with our installation path or our connection, your game is broken, OCE ranked are experiencing game logic errors left right and center. I have lost so much RP because the game thinks im abandoning the match and its happening to everyone else too. I got demoted because I lost 90rp thanks to game logic. LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS, WE ARE NOT ALWAYS WRONG...

Message 6 of 6 (389 Views)