Re: Apex Legends Stuck on the loading screen

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to get this Apex working and reading through these forums and I keep getting an error code saying "A Redistrubutable package (DirectX) was not installed successfully. Setup cannot continue. Setup cannot continue. (4294967287)" This comes up when finalizing finishes followed by another error code "An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in a few moments. Error: 327684:1" PLEASE HELP

Message 1 of 6 (1,291 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

You should be able to fix this issue @AidanGeorge3258 by going to your Apex Legends install folder and from there  _Installer > vc > vc2015 > redist- and then from her install both   vcredist_x86.exe and vcredist_x64.exe.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,249 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You should be able to fix this issue @AidanGeorge3258 by going to your Apex Legends install folder and from there  _Installer > vc > vc2015 > redist- and then from her install both   vcredist_x86.exe and vcredist_x64.exe.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,250 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can't install it, it says that another version of the product is already installed

Message 3 of 6 (898 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko My game keeps crashing and it keeps giving loading screen like infinite not only that but i coudnt play this whole day and yesterday because of game crash please help
Message 4 of 6 (733 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Need help i cant play i keep crashing mid game and i get an infinite loading screen i seriously need help i just can anymore i dont want to have to play fortnite please 

Message 5 of 6 (729 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @cvirus012, please do not bump older threads such as this.

If having an issue then please create a new thread with as much information as possible.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (677 Views)