Re: Ranked too high in FUT Divsion Rivals

by KebabbaTheHutt

Original Post

Ranked too high in FUT Divsion Rivals

★★★ Newbie

I connected with EA support via online chat and Varun suggested that I post my concern as a bug on this forum. 

I enjoy playing FIFA 19 and recently started playing FUT. I went through the placement matches for the Division Rivals mode. I won a couple and lost a couple, after which I was placed in Div. 6. I'm not sure how I got placed so high. Every match I've played has been a blowout. I've been outshot 25-30 to 2-3 in several games. I am playing against players who are MUCH better than I am. It's not competitive and it's not enjoyable. In a couple matches, I just stopped playing. After I see the message that I'm not playing my game will be counted as a forfeit, I briefly re-engage until the match mercifully ends.

I don't need to win every game, but how can my ranking be lowered so that I face opponents of a similar skill level? My son said I'm losing because I just use the basic controls and need to learn the more advanced tricks. I don't have time or the desire. I just want competitive placement for those of us who enjoy "basic" FIFA but don't or can't dedicate hours to "learning" the game. Can you readjust my ranking to a lower division so I can enjoy evenly-matched, competitive matches?

Message 1 of 3 (716 Views)

★★★ Guide
Hi there, well... by losing some matches you should lose "skill points" and get relegated into lower division where you should have better chances to find opponent who will fits you better...
Message 2 of 3 (697 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@dminko I got ranked in div 4 and I'm getting my * kicked every game, just takes the fun out of the game for me
Message 3 of 3 (582 Views)