Re: Ranked rewards

by Ralph2sweet

Original Post

Ranked rewards

★★ Novice

I understand the ban going around, I will own up to using the exploit a few times due to getting into matches with players that like to do there own thing and don't care about team work. The tweet about the ban hammer came out almost a month after I already reached predator. I wish a warning could have went out so that I would have stopped because I reached diamond 4 without exploit. I would have definitely made predator without exploit. Im just here asking for you guys too atleast look at my stats, look at my rank as caustic. Also feel like predators are real predators because you still have too win and get kills and be consistent, I don't think the average person or above average person could reach predator even with using the exploit. I'll accept whatever you guys say, but atleast hear me out. Thanks 

Message 1 of 6 (323 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Ralph2sweet
You could have the Diamond dive trail forever but no you had to use the exploit.
Lost your chance now every sky dive trail is temporary for 1 season and you also have to reach Master.

You knew that it was a risky move and in the end you lost like many other players.

You probably quitted more than 10-15 times.
Message 2 of 6 (273 Views)

★★★ Novice

@SpyrosFPS Sorry but “quitted” is not a word. Maybe less time trying to bash people online and more time perfecting your speech would better benefit you in life 🤙🏽

Message 3 of 6 (268 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@NoClouty
AHAHA whatever 😂 i don't care i live in Greece.
Message 4 of 6 (253 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@NoClouty 

[video]

Message 5 of 6 (240 Views)

★★ Novice

I already have the diamond trail from first ranked season, never did any exploits. Your right, I messed up big time. I did the exploit around that many times, never kept count. But me being 100% honest, I never knew it was this bad. I've owned up to my mistake, so no point in lying of my knowledge of how bad it was

Message 6 of 6 (228 Views)