Re: Ranked disconnects with code:net, trying to reconnect gives code:leaf

by tziiware

Original Post

★ Apprentice

@EA_David happened again, but now in Duo mode, not ranked.

Time: 22:18 UTC+3, date 04.09.20.
I was playing Bloodhound alone (nobody was in my squad from the beginning). I approached the squad from the Vault near Train Station and immediately once I scoped and tried to shoot from Prowler, severe lags started and again -- code:net, ok, code:leaf, ok, code:leaf.

Could you please look take a look on that?

Message 11 of 16 (366 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_David and happened again, but now in Trios mode, not ranked.

Time: 02:14 UTC+3, date 05.09.20.
I was near the pit, sitting and about to start to shoot enemies, but then severe lags started and again -- code:net, ok, code:leaf, ok, code:leaf.

Could you please look take look at that also? Can you also give some feedback that you have seen the messages/reports?

Message 12 of 16 (356 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Only way to avoid negative RP punisment is repeating reconnect for about 5 minutes, after that it will stop giving codes and allows you to reconnect. but if you lose the game during these 5 minutes then there is nothing you can do. Restarting apex+origin during this error seems to not make this go any faster. my best assumption would be that after period of time being disconnected something refreshes and fixes the issue by itself but i dont know what that something is

Message 13 of 16 (335 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey, i contacted ea help and they tried to fix it step by step the only thing that worked was that you can enable the DMZ in your router that fixed my problem i don’t disconnect anymore. hope it works for you too

Message 14 of 16 (311 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_David and happened again, but now in Dummy's mode.

Time: 02:13 UTC+3, date 09.09.20.
I was near Overlook, knocked down enemy and wanted to finish him off and then -- code:net, ok, code:leaf, ok, code:leaf.

Could you please look take look at that also? Can you also give some feedback that you have seen the messages/reports?

Message 15 of 16 (271 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_David Been getting a lot of code:wheels too, ontop of the shoe/leaf/net. Any fixes out there yet?
Message 16 of 16 (240 Views)