Ranked Abandoned Penalties.... At least 1000 RP

by IceColdDrip

Original Post

Ranked Abandoned Penalties.... At least 1000 RP

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This is beyond a joke now.... the game has disconnected from the server over ten times since I’ve been in Diamond 4 in which I have lost over 1000 RP, let alone all the kills and assists and placement in the games alone. 

Probably also get punished at the end of the season and won’t receive ranked badges or trails and will most likely get demoted to silver as you will probably think im excessively using a bug.

literally would of been diamond 2 by now and the countless hours of playing are literally not worth it! Sort your [Admin - Removed] game out 

Message 1 of 6 (466 Views)

Re: Ranked Abandoned Penalties.... At least 1000 RP

Community Manager

Hey @IceColdDrip

I know that losing RP because of disconnections is a rough situation. I think we should try running through some steps to see if we can help stop this from happening to you. The best place to start would be the basic connection troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. 

If you're still having trouble after that check out the platform specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox One

- PlayStation 4

Let me know how that goes when you can. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (406 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@IceColdDrip Tell me why I got kicked from my ranked game then it gave me the penalty still and took my points , thanks apex really about to say screw this game
Message 3 of 6 (382 Views)

Community Manager

@IceColdDrip 

Did you have a chance to give those steps a shot? Are you still running into any of the same issues afterward? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 6 (364 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi mate , I haven’t crashed since the day of the post coincidently. I hard resettled my Xbox one and the router.

I was was wondering if it was possible I receive my loss forgiveness back? When storm Dennis hit a few weeks back I disconnected so many times over that weekend and lost my loss foregivness, it wouldnt be a problem otherwise  

Message 5 of 6 (342 Views)

Community Manager

@IceColdDrip wrote:

Hi mate , I haven’t crashed since the day of the post coincidently. I hard resettled my Xbox one and the router.

I was was wondering if it was possible I receive my loss forgiveness back? When storm Dennis hit a few weeks back I disconnected so many times over that weekend and lost my loss foregivness, it wouldnt be a problem otherwise  

I'm afraid that's not something that we could assist with. We don't have a way to adjust RP. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (321 Views)