Re: Rank 50 Trophy not awarded

by Pin8_Pon

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
I've been with this problem for more than a month. I want my level 50 trophy, and the platinum trophy
Message 321 of 925 (1,136 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

1 month for this result ?!

You destroyed the game before launching it...

Once it is launched, you destroyed it once again by adding bug ! and what a bug !

Poor Star Wars fans we are...

Is it really so complicated to apply software condition like this :

"IF rank = 50, THEN trophy The force is strong with this one = TRUE

ELSE, trophy The force is strong with this one = WRONG"

it's finished for me with BF2 (2 trophies missing), it's also finished with EA games.

I don't wish you the best to your company, EA nor Dice.

bye

A french player

Message 322 of 925 (1,270 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hey man, I'm having the same issue... It doesn't look like they fixed it in the new patch. I just reached rank 50 just right now and no trophy... I don't think anyone has been able to get it while at rank 50, it must be a bug that they need to work out with Sony. I'm just really disappointed that they're saying the issue is "solved" even though it is clearly not Frown i feel really bad for the people that have been waiting on this for over 4 months... That really sucks
Message 323 of 925 (1,270 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I am sorry for you if you just reached rank 50... In my side, i was looking for a way to get xp fast in the net when i discovered this issue 1 month ago...
The bug is not on ps4 only. That s why EA do not show respect to us by classifying the bug as solved and since the bug is still present with the last patch.
Message 324 of 925 (1,498 Views)

★★ Pro

Like I said previously, i'm done with this game and all other EA products until this is fixed.

That probably means i'm done for good.

I dared to dream the patch would include a resolution.

I'm an idiot for doing so...

I have played computer games as far back as I can remember, and have never seen this level of ignorance, incompetence, and outright contempt for customers from a "major" manufacturer/distributor before!

So well done on that front, it's quite the achievement (ironically the thing we're all after!)

I haven't got the motivation or energy anymore to keep asking, and wondering, and waiting, with absolutely no response or success.

Hope Disney have your guts for garters over this and all the other game issues which are flagrantly neglected!! 

Bye and thanks for ruining what could and should have been the best Star Wars game ever.

EA's motto:

"We Exist to Inspire the World to Play"

My response:

"You have.... Elsewhere"

Disappointed Angry Zipped lips

Message 325 of 925 (1,484 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Wow. This is pathetic. Waited a month for nothing. Done with this game and probably avoiding any EA games in the future. So ridiculous.
Message 326 of 925 (1,461 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
So any news?? This is so unfair! I grinded hard for this! I’ve never had a trophy glitch before and I am so disgusted it makes me want to not support bf or ea ever again. You owe us a fix more urgently than releasing new skins and whatever.
Message 327 of 925 (1,431 Views)

★★ Guide
You can not even answer! Look at how many comments on this topic in recent times! Guys, I think the manager of this who marked the topic as a solved, it is necessary to write in private messages. He does not come to us at all as a representative of the EA. I do not know who to write to and how else to react to this problem. EA, you yourself have hammered nails into the lid of the coffin. No more games from your studio, even on sales, I still can not forgive you the money spent on BF1 and the publication of the Revolution! Maybe Disney will take away your rights to SW and everyone will benefit from it. Therefore, we are waiting for your answer, if you spit on the players and do not want to decide anything, it's better to say so straight! You have already shown yourself. Release the same quick patch you can not, and we have another month to wait and not the fact that you will fix it.
Message 328 of 925 (1,405 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've sent a tweet to Dennis with the link to this thread.. We'll see if he responds..

Message 329 of 925 (1,386 Views)

Platinum Trophy

★★★★★ Novice

Why is my platinum trophy not unlocking? I reached level 50 and nothing is happening!!! Even with new update!

Message 330 of 925 (1,230 Views)