Re: Rank 20 recon weapon/assignment didn't unlock

by zamuro1919

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rank 20 recon weapon/assignment didn't unlock

★★ Novice

Left server after hitting recon rank 20, could not use weapon. Refer screenshots. Have played recon since then, weapon still locked. In-game message is "available next round".

Message 1 of 6 (1,000 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Guys and gals dont bother reporting the bug, go ot Chat support now, they just verify your account info, name of weapon missing and quest/assingment, and THAT's IT problem solved!, I'll leave the link here 

Main link you gotta select 1) Technical support and then 2) Game progress issues 3) and the chat option

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=battlefield-v&platform=pc

P.S take screenshots of your rank and another of the weapon showing its not unlocked

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (902 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Same but only with the assault class... cannot unlock Selbstlader 1918.

"available next round"

Message 2 of 6 (988 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey everyone,

If you're still missing you items from talking to EA support can you please contact them one more time. We have worked with EA support and updated our processes, so they should be able to help with these cases now.

If you don't have any luck with this, please reach out to me and we can look into this more closely.

Thanks you for patience.

"Clarification if you are missing items before max rank you should get the item after playing around"

/Atic

Message 3 of 6 (949 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Can u post a link to teh EA support? have same problem with support any solution right now? im rank 20 on support now and the game wont let me use the MG 42, says "it's unlocked at lv 20"

Message 4 of 6 (915 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Guys and gals dont bother reporting the bug, go ot Chat support now, they just verify your account info, name of weapon missing and quest/assingment, and THAT's IT problem solved!, I'll leave the link here 

Main link you gotta select 1) Technical support and then 2) Game progress issues 3) and the chat option

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=battlefield-v&platform=pc

P.S take screenshots of your rank and another of the weapon showing its not unlocked

Message 5 of 6 (903 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
can you help me i jus ran into this problem with my rank 20 for scout it won't unlock the weapon or assignment
Message 6 of 6 (670 Views)